Carol A. Sheehan
Real Estate, Taxation
|Phone 614.628.0787||Supported by |
Susan McColloch: email@example.com
I look for ways to help clients get what they want done, not to delay or obstruct.
Listed in Best Lawyers® in America for 2013. Read more.
- Practice focus: Development and financing of affordable housing; represents real estate developers (both for profit and non-profit) as well as other small businesses
- Joined Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP in June 1977
- Served as Secretary and Board Member of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Association of Franklin County; Centennial Board member of the Columbus YWCA; Board Member of The Columbus Business and Professional Women’s Club; Vice President of the University Club; has spoken at seminars sponsored by the Columbus Area Small Business Administration, the Columbus Chamber of Commerce, the Columbus Bar Association, the American Society of Women Accountants, the National Business Institute and the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency and Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
- Current Trustee of Ohio Housing Council
- Currently Chairs CPM's Tax Practice Group
- Member of the American Bar Association, Forum Committee on Affordable Housing, Community Development and Business Law, Taxation and Real Estate Committees of the Columbus Bar Association and member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Undergraduate degree from The University of Michigan; law degree from The Ohio State University in 1978
- Enjoys cooking, cross-stitching and travel
- Martindale-Hubbell rating of AV® Preeminent™*
*The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings serve as an objective indicator that a lawyer has the highest ethical standards and professional ability. A rating of AV® Preeminent™ denotes that an attorney has achieved the status of “Very High to Preeminent” legal ability based on recommendations from the attorney’s peers. AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.