We advise clients on numerous technology licensing issues, including:
- Forming IP-driven joint ventures
- Creating R&D collaborations and strategic alliances
- Drafting and negotiating software licenses and software development agreements, representing both licensors and licensees.
- Helping clients structure licenses and other agreements to comply with open-source software collaborative arrangements
- Helping clients navigate other collaborative areas such as Application Service Provider (ASP) and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) arrangements, utilizing their own technology or the technology of industry partners.
- Preparing cross-licensing and joint development agreements in diverse fields, including food and beverage, marketing and advertising, medical, agricultural products, engineering, e-commerce, computer hardware, and software.