At Carlile Patchen & Murphy our lawyers know how to work with insurance companies to maximize your protection. Our experience includes lawyers who have worked for some of Ohio’s largest insurance companies as litigators and claims adjustors. This knowledge of claims operations is integral in assuring that you receive the insurance protection you need.
We can assist you or your business from policy application through claim adjustment and, if necessary, litigation. We will review your policies to offer advice on coverage you have and coverage you need. If an insurance company is handling your claim under a Reservation of Rights, we can work with you as your independent counsel in an effort to work with the insurance company’s lawyers to defend you or your company. And if the insurance company does not provide the coverage you are entitled to, we can represent you against the insurance company to get the coverage you need.
Let our insurance practice team help protect you. Services include:
- Insurance policy review and advice
- Independent counsel representing you in conjunction with insurance counsel
- Coordinating claims handling with the insurance company and their lawyers
- Representing insureds when claims are limited or denied
- Representing and advising insureds regarding claims handling practices