Eight Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers® in America List
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP is pleased to announce that eight lawyers have been named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2016 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Robert B. Barnett, Jr., Trusts and Estates
- Dennis J. Concilla, Litigation - Securities, Securities / Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Brigid E. Heid, Employment Law - Management
- Bryan K. Hogue, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Trusts and Estates
- H. Ritchey Hollenbaugh, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- James R. Moats, Banking and Finance Law, James R. Moats, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Carol A. Sheehan, Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Michael A. Smith, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
For nearly 50 years, Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP has concentrated on responsively serving Ohio businesses and the people who own and operate them. Beyond the traditional advice on formation, ownership structure, and operation of business entities, the firm offers its extensive experience in counseling on financing, tax planning, estate planning, family law, commercial law, employment law, real estate law, banking and finance law, securities law, and litigation. Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP has earned recognition from Fortune, U.S. News & World Report, Columbus CEO and Columbus Business First.